Available in all modifications including print and ready-made bags:
- pearl and white
- treated with corona for print, varnish, slip additives, etc.
40 – 1.600 mm
15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 48 – 50 µm
Width of rolls with larger diameter up to 1,000 mm (core 76 mm)
Other polypropylene films we offer are:
- CPP non-oriented polypropylene films – excellent for pastry bags
- BOPP single-layer – without welding properties – used for wrapping flowers
Co-extruded, multi-layered and both sides heat sealable, polypropylene film has outstanding physical properties offering almost universal use.
- good welding properties
- high transparency and gloss
- great moisture barrier
- excellent for printing
Its qualities make polypropylene film especially suitable for packaging:
- all types of sweets and pastry
- dried fruits, nuts and vegetables
- certain types of spices
- product for hygiene (tissues, napkins, soaps)
- bulk and bundle packaging (tea, CD boxes), etc.
It is often used with vertical as well as horizontal packaging machines. Adhesive laminating with other polymers can substantially improve its qualities (eliminate brittleness, increase vapour barrier, etc.)